Hunger as well all know can strike at any time of the day and when these hunger pangs strikes, you need to have the address of nearest food restaurants so that you can order your food or go to them and enjoy a nice and scrumptious meal. Moreover if you are in USA then there are plenty of amazing choices that are available. Here is some of the USAs best food restaurants explained in detail.
Franklin’s Barbecue in Austin, Texas
Situated in Austin, Texas the famous Franklin’s Barbecue offers some tasty delights. You can enjoy the fatty Brisket with their espresso BBQ sauce. The pork ribs and sausages are also good and go pretty well with beer or soda. This place is closed on Monday and for the rest of the days it opens from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm. (Image by Terry G Alexander)
Ricky’s Fish Tacos in Los Angeles, California
- Ricky Fish Tacos is situated in N Virgil Avenue, Los Angeles, California. This food restaurant offers cool cucumber Spinach and you can enjoy super moist fish dipped in white sauce. Another best part about them is that they accept credit as well as debit cards and open from 9 am to 5 pm from Monday to Thursday and from Friday to Sunday, they are open from 11:30 am to 4:30 pm. (Image by RYANISLAND)
Eleven Madison Park, New York
- When you are in New York don’t forget to pay a visit to Eleven Madison Park, New York. Famous for their unique and rare flavors this place offers foie gras, carrot and perfectly cooked steaks. You can also enjoy cocktails that are made in front of you on their cocktail cart. It is a really unique experience when your favorite drink is made near your tableside.
Arizmendi Bakery, San Francisco
- You can enjoy some great bakery products at Arizmendi Bakery in San Francisco. Everything that is served is super fresh. One of the best things that can be tried is called as corn-bread-cherry scones. They also offer excellent cheeses and pizza options. They are open from 7 am to 7 pm and offers food at affordable price range.
Komi, Washington, DC
- If you love to eat roasted goat meat and suckling pig meat which has been roasted to perfection then pay a visit at Komi, Washington, DC. Their homemade pita is also worth trying. They are open from 5:30 pm to 9:30 pm on Tuesday to Thursday and from 5:30 pm to 10:00 pm on Friday and Saturday. However they are closed on Sunday and Monday.
Pappy’s Smokehouse, Saint Louis, MO
- This food restaurant offers amazing sweet potato fries and baked beans. You can also enjoy fried corn on the cob along with tasty ribs. The sauce offered with these ribs is very tangy. This place is open from 11 am to 8 pm on Monday to Saturday and on Sunday they are open from 11 am to 4 pm. (Image by stlbites.com)
All of these above mentioned restaurants offers great food and have been rated as one of the best food restaurants in America.